RUSSIA-”23-year old point guard Patrick Beverley (185-PG-88) put on an amazing game in the last round for league’s best team Spartak SP and receives a Eurobasket.com Player of the Week award for round 1 (Top 16).
He had the game-high 25 points adding three rebounds and four assists for Spartak SP in his team’s victory, helping them to beat Buducnost (#4, 0-1) 65-57. It allowed Spartak SP to consolidate first place in the Eurocup group K. But it’s just the very beginning of the Top 16 and Spartak SP won just one (their first) game. It’s too early to say anything as the standings can be changed completely after next round. In the team’s last game Beverley had a remarkable 77.8% from 2-point range. He turned to be Spartak SP’s top player in his first season with the team.”
The rest of article read HERE.
- More minutes leads to more confidence for Raptors’ Kleiza
- Bryant’s double-double lands him Player of the Week award
- 2011-12 All-Eurocup First Team
- Interview with Troy Bell
- Gomes, Benfica- Portugal Champion
- CEDEVITA adds Stinson at point guard
- Aliaga lands Lionel Chalmers
- Jon Stefansson selected the top Icelandic playing abroad in last week’s games
- Regular Season Week 6 MVP: Derrick Brown, PBC Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- Andy Rautins- Lucentum Alicante
- Beverley’s 38-point game gives him Player of the Week award
- Paul Davis Best player in Eurocup for round 2
- Vucevic defies tragedy to shine
- Paul Davis, ACB player of the week
- Patrick Beverley – VTB League Player of the Month
- Lucentum Alicante brings in Tyrone Ellis
- France-All Star Game: selections revealed!
- Vucevic’s double-double lands him Player of the Week award
- LNB ProA All-Star game
- Davis number one in VTB United League for round 12