FRANCE: American Lamont Hamilton (208-C/F-84) had an amazing evening in the last round for Paris-Levallois and that’s him to receive a Eurobasket.com Player of the Week award for round 24.
The 27-year old had a double-double of 22 points and thirteen rebounds, while his team beat ASVEL (#12, 10-14) 86-73. Paris-Levallois maintains the 6th position in French ProA. They would have been even better if they hadn’t lost a few games earlier this season. Paris-Levallois will need more victories to improve their 15-9 record. In the team’s last game Hamilton had a remarkable 53.8% from 2-point range. He has many years of experience at Paris-Levallois, through which he has constantly improved. St.John’s University graduate has very impressive stats this year. Hamilton is in league’s top in points (4th best: 17.1ppg), rebounds (2nd best: 8.3rpg) and averages solid 58.6% FGP.
The rest of Article read HERE.
- Interview with Rasho
- All-Spanish LEB Gold Awards 2011-12
- Eurobasket.com All-French ProA Awards 2011-2012
- Unicaja locks Zoran Dragic
- Tripkovic: “I want to prove I can perform at a high level”
- Axel Hervelle – Top Belgian player playing abroad
- Adriatic League round 7 best performance: Darko Planinic
- ProA – Jawad Williams carries Paris-Levallois against Gravelines
- Darko Planinic agreed terms with Maccabi Electra Tel-Aviv
- Mindaugas Katelynas: Eurobasket.com All-Lithuanian LKL Awards 2011-12
- John Bryant-BBL MVP
- James Gist, Partizan, Win Adriatic League
- Loukas Mavrokefalidis signs with Spartak SP
- The example of Hrvoje Peric
- Paul Davis, ACB center of the month
- John Bryant-BBL All Star Game MVP
- NaNa’s double-double lands him Player of the Week award
- Davon Jefferson claims EuroChallenge weekly honour!
- Beverley number one in Russia for round 18!
- Benfica celebrates Hugo dos Santos Cup title